Thursday, March 22, 2018

Behind The Scenes At Erika Hokenson's Photo Shoot

Hello March 2018! Last week I was tinkering around online reminising and came back to this tragically, for this Drama Queen at least, abandoned project. This post full of pics was hanging out in my unpublished drafts and I realized that so much time has passed, that I no longer even have the laptop, phone, or maybe even camera (throwback!) that these photos were on... so I must share. Or risk to lose them forever. *Remember, DRAMA QUEEN!*

Scottie has moved on and become a successful stylist in LA, aging like a fine wine, and I can't say I know what's up with the rest of the crew from this day. What I do rememeber is how beautiful the mosaic tile building was in Brooklyn on my walk back to my car that evening. However, my news of the day is....TADAAAAAAA: I have 3 new artists scheduled to inteview in April and May. I am also working on an art project with a special Brooklyn artist that you have seen on here before, and we hope to have that ready for you by Memorial Day weekend or sometime in early June. CAM is being resurrected y'all.

Until then, see ya, and I hope you love the Brooklyn visuals below as much as I do. For me it is the mosaic tile home, for everyone else it may be something different *hot model alert*

xoxo















Contact Phone Number: Lisa @ 347-292-9948

No comments:

Post a Comment